1 + 1 Half
For sale are membership rights in Odd Fellows Recreation Club, a private club organized as a non-profit corporation. Membership includes the right to use specific Club-owned lot(s) and to own the cabin sited on the lot(s). The cabin is non-deeded personal property. Membership applicant must be approved by the Club, meet park membership criteria and provide proof of membership in an Odd Fellows, Rebekah, Mason, or Eastern Star Lodge. $10K Transfer Fee due at time of approved Membership and transfer of sale. CASH SALE ONLY. Please visit the website (in the Virtual Media link) for more information on the cabin and details of park amenities.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,300 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bathroom - Shower Stall(s)
- Dryer Included,Inside Room,Washer Included
- Master Bath
- Shower Stall(s)
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Wood. Heat Pump, Stove, Fireplace, Fireplace Insert.
- 1. Brick,Raised Hearth,Wood Burning.
- Baths. Accessible Full Bath,Accessible Kitchen,See Remarks.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling,Open Beam Ceiling,Skylight(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. No Garage,Unassigned,Uncovered Parking Spaces 2+.
- Covered Deck
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Low Maintenance, Balcony, Covered Deck. Low Maintenance.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Kandi Cogliandro, Coldwell Banker Realty
Agent License: 01478908 Office License: 01908304 Agent Phone: (707) 312-3778
Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change. Copyright 2022 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All rights reserved.